Route 1 - in Lincoln // 10:00am - 1:30pm // 12.5 mile route. 6 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 2 - in Omaha // 3:30pm - 6:30pm // 5 mile route. 5 stops. Route is available for cyclists and self-driving.
Saturday, July 28
Route 3 - in Omaha // 9:30am - 1:15pm // 5 mile route. 6 stops. Route is available for skilled cyclists and self-driving.
Route 4 - in Omaha // 10:30am - 1:30pm // 7.25 mile route. 5 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 5 - in Omaha // 12:30pm - 4:00pm // 6.25 mile route. 6 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 6 - in Lincoln // 1:00pm - 3:55pm // 3.5 mile route. 5 stops. Route is available for cyclists and self-driving.
New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
*Contact us for group discounts of 8 or more.*
Omaha Coffee posters will be available at $10 for ticket holders. Stay tuned.
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 4 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call at the start of the event).
- Tickets include an event bag with Crawl goodies, and admittance to all stops on your selected route (includes a drink sample, and short, educational presentation at each stop). You will receive the event bag at the start of your route. All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead by their team and staff.
- You will receive an electronic route schedule the week of the event via email, as well as a program that is a printed route schedule, at the start of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc..
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, or bicycle.
Routes 3 and 4 are sold out.
Omaha Nebraska Route 5
Only 8 tickets left! This route 5 visits 6 stops in Omaha on a 6.25-mile Saturday course. This route begins at MugLife Coffee (2452 1/2 Harney St, Omaha, NE 68131) at 12:30pm, sharp! Other stops include Dundee Double Shot, Culprit Cafe (new Midtown Crossing location), Zen Coffee, Sozo Coffeehouse, and concludes at Hardy Coffee Co. (Old Market location). This route ends at 4:00pm. This route is a self-driving route.
Lincoln Nebraska Route 6
This route 6 visits 5 stops in Lincoln on a 3.5-mile Saturday course. This route begins at The Mill Coffee & Tea (800 P St #100, Lincoln, NE 68508) at 1:00pm, sharp! Other stops include Crescent Moon Coffee, The Coffee House, Method Cycles & Craft House, and concludes at The Bay. This route ends at 3:55pm. This route isavailable for those who wish to bike the route, or drive.