Family-friendly, and educational without the pretentiousness. There's not a better way to sample a variety of quality coffee drinks in the area. Grab your caffeine-loving friends and join us. Select the route that best suits your interest and timeframe. Those new to Caffeine Crawl can learn more here. This Crawl
Hold Fast Coffee
The Perk Downtown
The Roost Coffee House
Switchback Coffee Roasters
Third Space Coffee
Route 1 // 9:00am - 12:15pm // 5 stops on this driving route. 14.5 mile total route. $23 per ticket.
Route 2 // 10:00am - 12:30pm // 4 stops on this driving route. 8 mile total route. $20 per ticket.
Route 3 // 10:30am - 1:45pm // 5 stops on this driving route. 19 mile total route. $23 per ticket.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us. New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
*Contact us for group discounts of 5 or more.*
Colorado Springs Route 1
This route 1 takes place on Saturday, October 19th. It visits 5 stops on this driving route. The route begins at 9:00am at The Roost Coffee House (Till Kitchen, 9633 Prominent Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80924), with other stops at Wayfinder Coffee, Third Space Coffee, Hold Fast Coffee, and ends at Switchback Coffee Roasters at 12:15pm. Total distance of this route is 14.5 miles.
Colorado Springs Route 2
This route 2 takes place on Saturday, October 19th. It visits 4 stops on this driving route. The route begins at 10:00am at The Roost Coffee House (Till Kitchen, 9633 Prominent Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80924), with other stops at Wayfinder Coffee, Hold Fast Coffee, and ends at Third Space Coffee at 12:30pm. Total distance of this route is 8 miles.
Colorado Springs Route 3
This route 3 takes place on Saturday, October 19th. It visits 5 stops on this driving route. The route begins at 10:30am at Blank Coffee/Food (600 S 21st St Suite 150, Colorado Springs, CO 80904), with other stops at Loyal Coffee, The Perk Downtown, Switchback Coffee Roasters, and ends at The Roost Coffee House at 1:45pm. Total distance of this route is 19 miles.
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from, including your spam folder. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 4 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call at the start of the event).
- Tickets include admittance to all stops on your selected route during the designated times (includes a drink sample, and short, educational presentation at each stop). All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead by their team and staff.
- You will receive an electronic route schedule the week of the event via email, as well as a program that is a printed route schedule, at the start of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc.
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- It doesn't happen often, but there have been shops on Caffeine Crawls that have closed down, or had a business emergency in between route planning and the actual Caffeine Crawl. We do the best we can to rearrange and fill that void.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, city transportation, or bicycle.