Route 1 // 9:30am - 1:00pm // 6 mile route. 6 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 2 // 10:00am - 1:30pm // 6.5 mile route. 6 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 3 // 10:30am - 1:30pm // 6.75 mile route. 5 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 4 // Noon - 3:00pm // 6 mile route. 5 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
All routes are self-driving, but several stops on routes are walking distance, or bike-friendly from one another.
If you have questions on transportation please feel free to contact us.
New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
*Contact us for group discounts of 8 or more.*
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 4 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call at the start of the event).
- Tickets include an event bag with Crawl goodies, and admittance to all stops on your selected route (includes a drink sample, and short, educational presentation at each stop). You will receive the event bag at the start of your route. All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead by their team and staff.
- You will receive an electronic route schedule the week of the event via email, as well as a program that is a printed route schedule, at the start of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc..
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, or bicycle.
Routes 1 and 2 are sold out.
Route 2 ticket holders - This route begins at Electric Eye Cafe (811 N Main St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104) at 10:00am, sharp! Parking suggestions: Can park next store at Van Winkle Mattress Company on opposite side of building from coffee shop, or in empty lot at NE corner of Summit and Main, almost directly across the street from shop. Electric Eye has a small parking lot.
Ann Arbor Route 3
Only 4 tickets left. This route 3 visits 5 stops on a 6.75-mile Saturday course. This route begins at Zingerman's Coffee Company (3723 Plaza Dr #5, Ann Arbor, MI 48108) at 10:30am, sharp! Other stops include Black Diesel Coffee, RoosRoost Coffee, Comet Coffee, and concludes at Literati Coffee. This route ends at 1:30pm. This route is a self-driving route.
Ann Arbor Route 4
This route 4 visits 5 stops on a 6-mile Saturday course. This route begins at Zingerman's Coffee Company (3723 Plaza Dr #5, Ann Arbor, MI 48108) at noon, sharp! Other stops include Black Diesel Coffee, Comet Coffee, Teaspressa, and concludes at Electric Eye Cafe. This route ends at 3:00pm. This route is a self-driving route.