Route 1 // 11:30am - 2:15pm // 5 stops. 1.5 mile route. Suggested for biking, jogging, or walking.
*Free bonus stop at Bird Rock in Del Mar 3:15pm - 3:45pm. An extra 19 miles.
Saturday, January 26th
Route 2 // 9:00am - 1:00pm // 6 stops. 10 mile route. Self-driving route.
Route 3 // 9:00am - 12:30pm // 6 stops, but 5 locations. 1.75 mile route. Suggested for biking, jogging, or walking.
Route 4 // 9:30am - 12:40pm // 5 stops, but 4 locations. 12.5 mile route. Self-driving route.
Route 5 // 11:00am - 2:20pm // 5 stops. 14.5 mile route. Self-driving route.
Route 6 // 11:00am - 2:30pm // 6 stops, but 5 locations. 8.75 miles. Self-driving route.
Sunday, January 27th
Route 7 // 9:00am - 12:30pm // 6 stops. 4 mile route. Suggested for biking (2.5 miles to the last stop) or driving.
Route 8 // 9:00am - 12:20pm // 5 stops. 9.5 mile route. Self-driving route.
Route 9 // 10:30am - 2:10pm // 6 stops. 10.75 mile route. Self-driving route.
Route 10 // 11:00am - 2:15pm // 5 stops. 12 mile route. Self-driving route.
If you have questions on transportation please feel free to contact us.
New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
*Contact us for group discounts of 6 or more.*
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- ***This close to the event when you purchase a ticket we'll send a confirmation, but your physical ticket will be at your route start for you.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from, including your spam folder. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 4 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call at the start of the event).
- Tickets include admittance to all stops on your selected route (includes a drink or chocolate sample, and short, educational presentation at each stop), and an event bag. All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead by their team and staff.
- You will receive an electronic route schedule the week of the event via email, as well as a program that is a printed route schedule, at the start of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc.
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- It doesn't happen often, but there have been shops on Caffeine Crawls that have closed down in between route planning and the actual Caffeine Crawl. We do the best we can to rearrange that.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, or bicycle.
Route 1 is sold out.
Routes 2, 3 and 5 are sold out.
Route 7 and 9 are sold out.
Route 9 starts at 10:30am at Hawthorn Coffee (3019 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 92116).
San Diego Route 8 - 2019
This route 8 visits 5 different stops. The route starts at Bird Rock Coffee Roasters (Pacific Beach - 829 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109) at 9:00am. Other stops include Modern Times Beer & Roastery, Moniker General, Point Loma Coffee, and this route ends at Coffee Hub and Cafe at 12:20pm. Distance of the 5 locations is 9.5 miles. This is a self-driving route.
San Diego Route 10 - 2019
Only 7 tickets left!This route 10 visits 5 different stops. The route starts at Coava Coffee Roasters (400 West Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101) at 11:00am. Other stops include Achilles Coffee Roasters, Heartwork Coffee Bar, Nibble Chocolate, and this route ends at Bird Rock Coffee Roasters, Pacific Beach location at 2:15pm. Distance of the 5 locations is approximately 12 miles. This is a self-driving route.