Route 1 // 3:30pm - 6:30pm // 4.25 mile route. 5 stops. Route is available to self-drive or bike.
Saturday, September 15 - Colorado Springs
Route 2 // 10:00am - 1:30pm // 8.75 mile route. 6 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 3 // 10:30am - 2:00pm // 15.5 mile route. 6 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Saturday, September 15 - Boulder
Route 4 // TBD.
Route 5 // TBD..
Sunday, September 16 - Fort Collins
Route 6 // Noon - 3:00pm // .5 mile route. 4 stops. Route is available to self-drive, bike, or walk.
If you have questions on transportation please feel free to contact us.
New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
*Contact us for group discounts of 8 or more.*
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 4 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call at the start of the event).
- Tickets include an event bag with Crawl goodies, and admittance to all stops on your selected route (includes a drink sample, and short, educational presentation at each stop). You will receive the event bag at the start of your route. All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead by their team and staff.
- You will receive an electronic route schedule the week of the event via email, as well as a program that is a printed route schedule, at the start of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc..
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, or bicycle.
Rocky Mountain Route 1
This route 1 visits 5 stops on a 4.25-mile Friday course. This route begins at Switchback Coffee Roasters at 3:30pm, sharp! Other stops include The Wild Goose Meeting House, The Perk Downtown, Loyal Coffee, and concludes at Blank Coffee/Food. This route ends at 6:40pm. This route is available to self-drive or bike.
Rocky Mountain Route 2
This route 2 visits 5 stops on a 8.75-mile Saturday course. This route begins at Third Space Coffee (5670 Academy Blvd N, Colorado Springs, CO 80918) at 10:00am, sharp! Other stops include Peak Place Cafe, Building3 Coffee Roasters, Cafe Red Point, The Perk Downtown, and concludes at Loyal Coffee. This route ends at 1:30pm. This route is a self-driving route.
Rocky Mountain Route 3
This route 3 visits 5 stops on a 15.5-mile Saturday course. This route begins at Building3 Coffee Roasters (2727 N Cascade Ave #155, Colorado Springs, CO 80907) at 10:30am, sharp! Other stops include Cafe Red Point, Kairos Coffee House, Peak Place Cafe, Third Space Coffee, and concludes at Mission Coffee Roasters. This route ends at 2:00pm. This route is a self-driving route.