Route 1 // 9:00am - Noon // 2 mile route. 5 stops. + a bonus stop. Route is designed to bike or jog.
Walking or driving is available, too.
Route 2 // 9:30am - 12:30pm // 8 mile route. 5 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 3 // 10:00am - 2:30pm // 28 mile route. 7 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 4 // Noon - 4:00pm // 23 mile route. 6 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
If you have questions on transportation please feel free to contact us.
New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
*Contact us for group discounts of 6 or more.*
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 4 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call at the start of the event).
- Tickets include admittance to all stops on your selected route (includes a drink or chocolate sample, and short, educational presentation at each stop), and an event bag. All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead by their team and staff.
- You will receive an electronic route schedule the week of the event via email, as well as a program that is a printed route schedule, at the start of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc.
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, or bicycle.
NW Arkansas Route 1
This route 1 visits 5 different stops starting at 9:00am, sharp, at Onyx Coffee Lab (100 NW 2nd St Suite 106, Bentonville, AR 72712). Other stops include Cafe 211, Heroes Coffee Company, Airship Coffee, and this route ends at Markham & Fitz Chocolate Makers at noon. Distance of the 5 stops is 2 miles, and is designed for biking and jogging. Also, available to drive or walk.
This is the only route designed to visit stop-to-stop without a car.
NW Arkansas Route 3
This route 3 visits 7 different stops starting at 10:00am, sharp, at Arsaga's Coffee Roasters (200 W Center St a, Fayetteville, AR 72701). Other stops include Savoy Tea, Mama Carmen's Espresso Cafe, Puritan Coffee & Beer, Bolder Coffee, and this route ends at Onyx Coffee Lab - new roastery in Rogerswith a dual stop with special guest Rishi Tea at 2:30pm. Distance of the 7 stops is 28 miles, and is designed for self-driving.
This route visits the most locations.
NW Arkansas Route 2
This route 2 visits 5 different stops starting at 9:30am, sharp, at Heroes Coffee Company (124 SW 8th St, Bentonville, AR 72712). Other stops include Airship Coffee, Kennedy Coffee, and this route ends at Onyx Coffee Lab - new roastery in Rogers with a dual stop with special guest Rishi Tea at 12:30pm. Distance of the 5 stops is 8 miles, and is designed for self-driving.
This route has the least amount of physical stops to make with the dual stop at the end.
NW Arkansas Route 4
This route 4 visits 6 different stops starting at noon, sharp, at Onyx Coffee Lab (100 NW 2nd St Suite 106, Bentonville, AR 72712). Other stops include Cafe 211, Markham & Fitz Chocolate Makers, Kennedy Coffee, Bolder Coffee, and this route ends at Puritan Coffee & Beer at 4:00pm. Distance of the 6 stops is 23 miles, and is designed for self-driving.
This route is our latest route, and will have a focus including beer (optional) at the end.