Route 1 // 8:00am - 11:45am // 3.75 mile route. 6 stops. + a bonus stop. Route is designed to bike or jog.
Route 2 // 9:30am - 12:50pm // 15.5 mile route. 5 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 3 // 10:00am - 1:30pm // 13 mile route. 6 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 4 // 11:00am - 2:15pm // 16.5 mile route. 5 stops. Route is a self-driving route.
Route 5 // 2:00pm - 2:30pm // 1 stop, your choice - either The Well or Brickhouse Coffee Shop. (details below)
If you have questions on transportation please feel free to contact us.
New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
*Contact us for group discounts of 6 or more.*
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 4 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call at the start of the event).
- Tickets include admittance to all stops on your selected route (includes a drink or chocolate sample, and short, educational presentation at each stop), and an event bag. All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead by their team and staff.
- You will receive an electronic route schedule the week of the event via email, as well as a program that is a printed route schedule, at the start of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc.
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, or bicycle.
Route 2 is sold out.
Indianapolis Route 1
Only 3 tickets left!This route 1 visits 6 different stops starting at 8:00am, sharp, at General American Donut (827 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46225). Other stops include Bee Coffee Roasters, Mile Square Coffee, Smash Social, Kaffeine Coffee, and this route ends at Coat Check Coffee at 11:45am. There is a bonus stop for this route with a 11:55am-12:20pm 7th stop at Best Chocolate In Town. Distance of the 6 stops on bike or jogging is 3.75 miles.
Indianapolis Route 3
Only 1 ticket left!This route 3 visits 6 different stops starting at 10:00am, sharp, at Rabble Coffee (2119 E 10th St, Indianapolis, IN 46201). Other stops include Best Chocolate In Town, Kaffeine Coffee, Foundry Provisions, Tinker Coffee, and this route ends at Bee Coffee Roasters at 1:30pm. Distance of the 6 stops on this self-driving route is 13 miles.
Indianapolis Route 4
Only 10 tickets left!This route 4 visits 5 different stops starting at 11:00am, sharp, at Bee Coffee Roasters (5510 Lafayette Rd #140, Indianapolis, IN 46254). Other stops include Hubbard & Cravens Coffee & Tea, Foundry Provisions, Rabble Coffee, and this route ends at Provider (with an alcohol drink option) at 2:15pm. Distance of the 5 stops on this self-driving route is 16.5 miles.
Indianapolis Route 5
This route 5 visits 1 special stop of your choice from 2:00pm - 2:30pm, either Brickhouse Coffee Shop and Roaster (100 Byrd Way, Greenwood, IN 46143) or The Well (8890 E. 116TH ST. Fishers, IN 46038). This route is FREE to ticket holders of route 1-4, but they must RSVP for this route upon their ticket purchase. $5 if not attending routes 1-4 of Caffeine Crawl Indianapolis.