Route 1 // 10:00am - 1:00pm // 5 stops on this route. Total route is 4.5 miles. Available for driving and bike-friendly.
* Designed for industry networking, also.
Saturday, February 22
Route 2 // 9:00am - Noon // 5 stops on this driving route. Total route is 8 miles.
Route 3 // 9:30am - 12:30pm // 5 stops on this driving route. Total route is 6.5 miles.
Route 4 // 10:00am - 1:00pm // 5 stops on this driving route. Total route is 8.5 miles.
Route 5 // 10:30am - 1:30pm // 5 stops on this driving route. Total route is 6.5 miles.
Route 6 // Noon - 2:50pm // 5 stops on this driving route. Total route is 4 miles.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us. New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
*Contact us for group discounts of 6 or more.*
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from, including your spam folder. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 4 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call at the start of the event).
- Tickets include admittance to all stops on your selected route during the designated times (includes a drink or chocolate sample, and short, educational presentation at each stop), and an event bag. All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead by their team and staff.
- You will receive an electronic route schedule the week of the event via email, as well as a program that is a printed route schedule, at the start of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc.
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- It doesn't happen often, but there have been shops on Caffeine Crawls that have adjusted their location, closed down, or had a business emergency in between route planning and the actual Caffeine Crawl. We do the best we can to rearrange and fill that void.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, city transportation, or bicycle.
Friday, February 21st
Houston Route 1 - 2020
This route 1 on Friday visits 5 stops. It starts at 10:00am at MALK Bev Bar (3600 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77098 - located inside Snap Kitchen). Other stops include Retrospect Coffee Bar, Siphon Coffee, Southside Espresso, and ends at Blacksmith Coffee at 1:00pm. Total distance of this route is 4.5 miles and is bike-friendly along with self-driving as an option. This route will have a focus on industry networking. Contact us if in the industry for a special discount.
Saturday, February 22nd
*Route 5 is sold out.
Route 5 ticket holders - This route 5 on Saturday visits 5 stops. It starts at 10:30am at Xela Roasters (4409 Canal St, Houston, TX 77011).
Houston Route 2 - 2020
Houston Route 4 - 2020
This route 4 on Saturday visits 5 stops. It starts at 10:00am at Katz Coffee (2400 Karbach St, Houston, TX 77092). Other stops include Throughgood Coffee, Tea Sip, Boomtown Coffee - Heights location, and ends at The Yellow Cup Coffee and Tea at 1:00pm. Total distance of this route is 8.5 miles, and is a self-driving route.
Houston Route 3 - 2020
This route 3 on Saturday visits 5 stops. It starts at 9:30am at The Yellow Cup Coffee and Tea (6001 Washington Ave #100, Houston, TX 77007). Other stops include InterAmerican Coffee, Cafeza, Uncle Bean's Coffee, and ends at Morningstar at 12:30. Total distance of this route is 6.5miles, and is a self-driving route.
Houston Route 6 - 2020
This route 6 on Saturday visits 5 stops. It starts at noon at Coterie ( 737 Preston St, Houston, TX 77002). Other stops at include Boomtown Coffee - Understory location, Louie Coffee, Southside Espresso, and ends at Blacksmith Coffee at 3:00pm. Total distance of this route is 4 miles, and is bike-friendly along with self-driving as an option.