Route size max is smaller than previous years. There are limited tickets. ***
- New to Caffeine Crawl? Here's a fun FAQ for you to learn more.
- You will receive a confirmation email from one of us within 36 hours after your ticket purchase. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from, including your spam folder. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you (unless within 5 days of the event, in which case they will be held for you at will call with your route tour guide at the start of the event).
- Tickets include admittance to all stops on your selected route during the designated times (includes a drink, and short, educational presentation at each stop). All drink, and even edible, samples are at the discretion of participating shops, and planned ahead of time by their team and staff.
- You will receive an online program emailed to you the week of the event. Be sure to check the email you bought the tickets from. There will be no printed programs as in previous years.
- Children are welcome, and there are sometimes caffeine-free options. There are occasionally alcohol-based coffee drinks. All drinks are at the discretion of participating shops. If you plan to bring a child please contact us about ticket need, etc.
- Each stop along the route has a set start and end time that was confirmed with that business. This is to keep the event organized, and give each ticket holder the best experience possible. Please be prepared to stay on schedule and follow cues from your tour guide, as there will be multiple routes in operation at once.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Same situation as a concert, sporting event, or any other event.
- It doesn't happen often, but there have been shops on Caffeine Crawls that have adjusted their location, closed down, or had a business emergency in between route planning and the actual Caffeine Crawl. We do the best we can to rearrange and fill that void.
- Caffeine Crawl and The LAB will not be held responsible for any travel-related incidents while attending Caffeine Crawl. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, maintaining full responsibility for your personal and vehicular safety, and your own items, while traveling between shops by foot, car, bus, city transportation, or bicycle.
- *** Attending this event, please strongly consider the current safety protocols at each location. Please bring a mask and respect each shop's guidelines at the time of the event. Route size max is smaller to create more social distancing. ***
Saturday, September 25th
Colorado Caffeine Crawl - Route Golden
This route from Lakewood to Golden takes place on Saturday, September 25th visits 4 different stops. It starts at Front Porch Coffee Shop (3101 S Kipling St, Lakewood, CO 80227) at 10:30am. Other stops include Launch Espresso . Food . Spirits, Bean Fosters, and ends at Generous Coffee Shop. This route ends at 1:25pm. Total distance of this route is 15 miles, and is self-driving. Map of the route - https://bit.ly/3948ZKk.
Colorado Caffeine Crawl - Route Colorado Springs
This route in Colorado Springs takes place on Saturday, September 25th and visits 5 different stops. It starts at Dynamo Coffee Roasting (4029 Tutt Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80922) at 10:00am. Other stops include Solar Roast Coffee, Switchback Coffee Roasters, Frankly Coffee, and ends at Corter Coffee. This route ends at 1:25pm. Total distance of this route is 14 miles, and is a self-driving route. Map of the route - https://bit.ly/3Chv05i.
Sunday, September 26th
Colorado Caffeine Crawl - Route North Colorado
This route starts in Greeley and moves west to Loveland. It takes place on Sunday, September 26th and visits 4 different places. This route is designed with two different stops at one location to make your travel more convenient. It starts at Continuum Coffee (6560 W 29th St, Greeley, CO 80634) at 11:00am. Other stops include Bright Side Coffee that will be set up at Continuum's parking lot, Lift Coffee Bar, and ends at Colorado Coffee Co.. This route ends at 1:30pm. Total distance of this route is 17 miles, and is a self-driving route. Map of the route - https://bit.ly/2XzHDt3.
LINK TO DIGITAL ROUTE PROGRAMS THE WEEK OF THE EVENT